- Although services related to this campaign are being outsourced to JTB Communication Design, Inc., appropriate safety measures are being taken in storage and management in order to prevent personal information leaks and other incidents.
<Purpose of Use of Personal Information>
- Personal information received when applying at the time of winning will be used within the legitimate scope of business for the purposes described below.
- Sending prizes and responding to various inquiries
<Voluntary Nature and Consequences of Providing Personal Information>
Personal information may be provided at your own will. If you do not provide some or all of the necessary personal information, you may not be able to apply.
<Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties>
Personal information received at the time of winning will not be provided to any third party unless consent has been obtained in advance; provided, however, that this shall not apply in the following cases.
- When legally requested by a national or local government agency or other such organization, or when information is provided based on laws and regulations
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, person or property
<Collection and Use of Personal Information>
Please be aware that personal information is collected and used as follows.
(1) The purpose of collection and scope of use are clearly stated on the website. When personal information is provided, it is deemed that you have agreed to those conditions.
(2) Personal information will not be used for any purpose other than the purpose of this campaign, unless you give your consent otherwise.
(3) When depositing or providing personal information to a third party, we will inform you of that fact in advance, and obtain your consent.